Chanakyaniti – Rules to live by – Chapter 1
Chanakyaniti is rules to live by. Chanakya niti outline the guideline about how to behave in different scenarios.
- It is unwise to advise fool, to care for a woman of loose character, and to be in the company of a sad (unenthusiastic ) person.
- A house having a venomous snake is not suitable for living. In the same manner, a house having an ill-tempered wife with low morals, deceitful friends, or with an impolite talkative servant is also not suitable for living.
- A man must save money for the bad days and must protect his woman even at the cost of money that was saved.
- Wealth is one of the most significant factors in life. It brings you the honour, supports you, and makes you capable of dealing with calamities.
- There is no reason to live in a country/region where you cannot find an employment, respect, well-wishers, and education.