Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment – Ayurvedic Natural Remedies
As I told you in my previous post, Why I choose to go natural to treat my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I shared my recipe for Boiled Ginger Water. Ginger is best ingredient for natural remedies to control inflammation in body. Also there are some other ingredients which have good attributes to control inflammation in body. I am sharing here a recipe of Ginger paste made of Ginger, Lemon, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Black pepper, Black Salt & Sugar Candy Paste.
While Boiled Ginger water need to be prepared daily, Ginger paste can be prepared once a week and eat it one spoon at a time with every meal like a pickle. This really taste like a pickle. I love it. You can keep it in fridge and take 2-4 table spoon a day as you like it.
This is literally very simple to make. All you need to do is grind fresh ginger and mix well with rest of ingredients.
How to make Anti inflammation Ginger Paste
here is step by step simple process to make Anti inflammation Ginger Paste.
- Take 50gm fresh ginger and grind it to make paste.
- squeeze juice of 2 lemon in to ginger paste
- Mix 3 table spoon sugar candy in mixture. You can buy sugar candy in Indian spice shops, this is not regular candy.
- Then add 1/4th table spoon black pepper in it.
- Then add black salt in it. Black salt is mixture of Shendelone and Padelone salts. These are Indian names. You can buy these in any Indian spice shop.
- Add 1 table spoon of Cumin powder in mixture.
- Add 1/2 table spoon of coriander powder in mixture.
- Mix everything well, and always keep it in fridge.
- Mix well & Take 1 or 2 table spoon with your meal daily.
- This proportion is sufficient for 1 week. You can make it every week with fresh ginger.
This ginger paste taste is bitter and salty but also tasty. If you find it strong, you can reduce intake to 1 spoon or 1/2 spoon at a time.
This is recipe shared by my doctor for me. Please make sure that you are not allergic to any of these ingredients before trying it daily. This will help you in keeping inflammation in control and also detoxicating your body. I hope, this would bring little relief from rheumatoid arthritis pain.
I have created a Facebook group to share this information, if you are interested, you can join too.